- Interior: Doorways, windows, plumbing, closets, cabinets, storage areas, garage, etc...
- Exterior: Structure, yard, fence-line, irrigation boxes, closets, storage areas, etc…
- Identify all harborage areas, faulty grade, conducive conditions, entryways into home, etc…
- Remove all spider webs to include but not limited to eaves, lights, windows, ledges, and door tracks.
- Residual liquid treatment of exterior to include but not limited to a three (3) foot barrier around perimeter foundation of structure(s), heater closer(s), treatment of eaves, around windows, lights, door ways and other possible entry points.
- Granulate soil areas around structure and yard to include but not limited to planters, river rocks, and irrigation boxes. DO NOT granulate perishable gardens.
- Residual liquid treatment along base of block walls and fences.
- Residual liquid treatment along edge of all sidewalks, patios, pool decking, etc…
- Treat all ant mounds and trails.
- Residual liquid treatment includes but not limited to areas of baseboards, doorways, thresholds, plumbing, window tracks, closets, storage areas, garage, etc…
- Residual liquid treatment around and under appliances.
- Remove all spider webs throughout home.
All general pests: Ants, Crickets, Spiders, Cockroaches, Centipedes, Earwigs, Ticks, Fleas, Non Wood Boring Beetles, Silverfish, Pill/ Sow Bugs, Plus these additional extra service premium items: Wasps, Mice/Rodents, Scorpions, Pack Rats, Bees & Subterranean Termites!